Sunday 16 May 2010

ღ What A Good Weekend ღ


Today I slept until afternoon!!!
Feel so FULL!!!
wahahaha...

Then have a lunch+breakfast with my mom^^
After that went back to the home,
read newspaper with my mom.

Finished those daily things,
I help my hair to do a treatment~^^
Make my hair look more nicely~

I do that for 30minutes something^^
While I waiting the time pass,
I help my mom massage^^

Around 4pm++my darling calling me,
and said that he is on the way going back to home.
Then I ended the call,prepare my things.

I went out to my darling house,that is 5.15pm!
haha...
I check the time before I start my car~

I arrived my darling house around 6.00pm something.
Wait for him prepare his things.
Having dinner....so and so...

Then we jz go and take the motocycle that repairing.
He ride motor and I drive my car~
Pick him up at somewhere of Seri Kembangan...

Done all the things,
my darling fetch me go to JUSCO and buy my things^^
Yuppi~

Thx,Darling^^


This is what I bought....^^





The FILE for my SKM assignment^^
The Magazine I bought it,just because of my favourite IDOL 【S.H.E】

This 2 I bough it for my hair and my dry skin...



The another is for my table...
Make it clean^^
Have a look here..
Before and AFTER


Then we go have a drink section with our friends.
Back home at 11.30pm~

Then blogging~^^

No comments:

Post a Comment