Sunday 2 May 2010

ღ云顶LABOUR DAY eve + early morningღ

Labour Day
Labour Day


I suppose to having a movie section with my darling,
but I knew that Genting Highland will having a Fire Works via NewsPaper in the morning.

I wish to ask my darling bring me there,
cause I really wish to see the FW!!
In the last,I din't tell him about it....
Labour Day is a public holiday for all the workers,
so I din't act like a little girl to make my darling feel impatience.

After I had my dinner with my family,my darling was on the way coming to pick up me.
Cause we go dating what!!!!wahahaha~

When I get into the car,my darling asked me wanna go to GENTING HIGHLAND with our friends together or not.
I was happy!!!!!wahaha~
Surprise at the same times also^^ 
I answered my darling if he not that tired,then just go ahead.
Then we change our plan to GENTING HIGHLAND!!!!
hoho~

While we on the way going to the destination,
I just told my darling will be a FW section around 1155pm.
I was so excited!!!

Bt too bad that we cant arrived there on time,
cz traffic damn damn jam.
We though was happen accident,but who knws is wasn't!!!!!
Just got workers repairing the road at that time!!!

NVM la~
we still can have a sweet sweet time at Genting there^^

We do have a drink section at there.
Originally,we going to CoffeeBean...who knows that is not operating!!
So we change to StarBucks!!!!

I older a hot drinks for my darling and me.
We always share to drink^^
Sweet~
haha....

I help my friend to older a IceBlended Mocha also~
Nice~^^

That we hv..

♥Kelvin Siew
♥Friend's OF Kelvin Siew
♥Jun lim
♥Kah lih
♥My darling
♥Me


In the half way,I want to have a walk with my darling.
So we go to the front of Genting Hotel,sit at there and hug hug.
We taking photo somemore^^

I have to reach home before 4am,so we back early.
When I reached my home around 0345am....
Early morning of the day~^^





I love you,My darling!!!
Always Love you so so much~
♥MucK~♥

No comments:

Post a Comment