Tuesday 11 May 2010

ღ Starbucks @ The Gardens ღ



Last Saturday,I had a sweet sweet day spent with my babe♥Evienne,sweetie♥Charry,HoneyBee♥Francis.

I reached at MidValley around 1pm.
I meet up with them at the 1 of the Japanese Restaurant which is ''Pasta Zanmai''.

It's cost RM75++
4 of us ordered set lunch,each set it just only cost RM22!!!
Really cheap~

This is my babe♥ and my sweetie♥ set```



This is HoneyBee♥ set```



This is mine♥ set```



It not just only cheap!!!
It taste good also!!!
Yummy~~~

Look at our face you will know that~^^



After we finished our lunch,we going to Starbucks coffee shop@The Garden.
While we on the way going to our place,I and my babe♥ stop and walk around the shop from Taiwan.
HoneyBee♥ and sweetie♥ was waiting us at the outside.

After few minutes passed,we dint found what we want to buy.
Leave and join with that 2 pity kids~hahaha...
We took some photo at that time.

This is the most funny part for me!!!
haha^^


We also took some pictures around the connecting bridge of Midvalley and The Gardens.
That was my first time to walk passed there and took pictures at there!!!

Babe♥Evienne @ Me♥




Me♥ @ Babe♥Evienne @ Sweetie♥Charry




HoneyBee♥ @ me♥




After that we start our second round at Starbucks!!!!!
Wuhoo~

I shoot for my Babe♥ and HoneyBee♥!!
Quite enjoyed at that moment!!
hahaha....
Wish can shoot for them again and again~

Sweetie♥ doing assignment,
I'm shooting for 2 of my sweet friends^^

This is 2 of them^^
Do they look like a sweet couple???
For sure they are not!!!



My babe♥ is single now!!!!
Still available!!!
She love STRAWBERRY!!!
Who are interest can leave some comment here!!
wahaha~



My HoneyBee♥ I think also available```
I think he must be like the type of ladygaga's gal!!
haha...


This is what I shoot for them~
I love this shoot so much!!!!!
Hahaha......







Remember to leave some comment for me ya~^^
Here is my part!!!
My babe shoot it for me~^^








I back around 5pm,my hubby coming and pick me up^^
Thanks my hubby so so much~^^
I love you~
muck~♥

1 comment: