Thursday 13 May 2010

ღFongLye @ The Gardens,MidValleyღ


This Tuesday I went to MidValley and The Gardens again.

```Here we are the members```
♥Nichole
♥Eugene
♥Francis
♥Me


We went there after our class.
We took taxi to there.
The taxi driver was so nice and friendly.

Because of my stupid question,make the taxi driver thought we are traveller!!
haha...
Because only the traveller will asked: 
How much from XXX to XXX??
Just because of that question!
haha...

From Pudu here to Midvalley there only spent RM7!!!
Cheap right???^^

We went to the cinema first!
We discuss what movie going to watch.....
After few minutes,we decided to watch a Comedy.
Which is "FURRY VENGEANCE"

The character have```
Brendan Fraser
Brooke Shields
Dick Van Dyke
Ken Jeong


I wish to watch it's just because of Brendan Fraser!!!
I love him so so so much!!!
I watched his first movie is when I'm 9 year old!
Which is "George OF The Jungle"
Also is a Comedy!!
I love that movie too^^


Second of his movie is "The Mummy" collections!!!
He is damn damn handsome and smart!!!
This is his outfit in the movie!!
It's handsome right??^^


Now,it's the new works from him!!
wahaha....
I'm so excited when I knew about that!!!
I just can't wait to watch that movie from him!!!!



But he is getting FAT now a days.
It's dint influence me to love him!!!
hoho....


His new movie,"FURRY VENGEANCE" is just like a live action family comedy in which an ambitious young real estate developer, Dan Sanders (Brendan Fraser), faces off with a band of angry animals when his new housing subdivision pushes too far into a pristine part of the wilderness. Led by an incredibly clever raccoon, the animals stymie the development and teach our hero about the environmental consequences of man's encroachment on nature.

Wow~
His movie never make me disappointed!!!!
haha...
While I watching this in the cinema,
I'm the person who laugh with a super loudly laugh!!!
wahahahahaha....
It's too funny for me,I cant make it stop!!
This movie is good to watch!!
I give this movie rate is **********
[10 stars will be the FULL rate]

We having our lunch at FongLye which is located at The Gardens!
That restaurant have another outlet at Desa Sri Hartamas.




It is a Taiwanese restaurant.
The Menu revealed many differences from the menu,
featuring sets that comes with rice and soup,
Taiwanese bento box or noodles with a few appetizers to boot.

The place here acts like a high class fast food restaurants.
Crazily long queues like the ones at J&Co donuts are evident at peak hours of lunch and dinner, so everyone is pumped up to order, serve and EAT.
But we are luckily,we only wait for few minutes for our table!!
Yuppi!!^^

We start to order....
We order a lots of set....
wahaha```
Cause feel it's more FULL for our super duper hungary stomach.

Here is our set coming```````
yummy...

This is set of Eugene♥
Taiwanese Minced Meat Sauce Noodles
It's cost RM15.80




This is set of Nichole♥
The Taiwanese Fried Chicken served with rice.
It's cost RM18.80



This is set of Francis♥
Spare Ribs with Minced Pork Rice.
It's cost RM18.80



This is set of mine♥

Pepper with Toufu``I guess``
It's cost RM17.80


Come with set is```
Daily SOUP.Tuesday is ABC``I guess so~
haha....



This is taste nice!!
[For me]^^


 Side Order got```

‘Sweet Potato Ball’ this has always been a hit with most of the customer that I would say its their signature item.
It's cost RM5.30



Our Drinks```
Taiwan Snow Mountain.
It's cost RM7.80

Eugene order BananaMilk,it's cost RM7.80


We are quite enjoyed to the food!!!
Yummy~~~^^
Look at us!!
Here is the part,our table was full!!!
hoho~


My solo time!!
My big mouth!!!Arrrgghhhh........


Francis solo time!!
Look at his handsome face~wahahha...



After not more than an hour,
we finished our lunch!!!!
We are rushing to watch movie,
so we hv to have a bill A.S.A.P!!!!

It's quite expensive!!
Plus 10% services charge,5%government charge==





After that,
around 5something my hubby coming to fetch me back^^
It's was so happiness!!

We went to PasarMalan@Taman University Indah,for a walk.
I'm so happy to meet with my hubby!!!!
Miss him so much~
Miss his smell also~
haha^^

After that he sent me to home.
And finished my sweet sweet day^^

No comments:

Post a Comment