Monday 10 May 2010

ღ Slim Down ღ



I start my KeepFit life around 1 years,
Did I look success????

A lots of my friends said that I'm looked fit now,
looks nice than before.
But I dint get what I want to....

I wish to slim down to make my chest small``
But I dint see that....
Make me really upset````

Yesterday,I read a blog about a girls.
This girl is a artist from HongKong.
She is Joyce Cheng.



When still a little girl,looked cute.
Because her body if fat as her mom...

After few years,she start to keep fit.
She try to control her food every day.
Counting the calorie and etc....
[ If I dint remember wrongly ]




She try her best to slim down become a pretty lady!!
And she is success!!!!!
I really hope that I can same with her,while that moment.

That photo is past few years,is it look nice???
I love the feel of that photo,look nice and feel good```

Now she is getting more fit!!!!!
Really slim down a lots!!!!



This is the photo of 2010
It's look better than before right???


I wish I can same with her someday```
I wanna be a pretty girl someday```
I wanna be a shooting model someday```
I wanna be a ladies someday```


But.....
Can I??

1 comment: