Thursday 25 March 2010

ღ My study life ღ


MY CLASS
...
This week a bit boring...
FOR me
...
ONLY

...

Just copy the notes non-stop!
Fuyor
...
NOW

...
My handwriting speed become faster than before,
BUT
...
ALL my writing is ugly than the kinderGARDEN handwriting!!!


BENEFIT is
...
I know more about my COUNTRY during the class!!
Really feel happy because of that!!

TUESDAY 
I was sleep late,
so I miss the morning class!!!!
REGRET
...
really
...

WEDNESDAY
the class turn to a 
...
BORING MOOD
...
SO I drawing during the class!!!

HERE is my works^^

REBORN [1st time draw this,look ugly....defeated!!!]


This 2 is the most NICE on that day^^



11am++
...
BREAK TIME
...
I capture the photo of those pens that using by me and my best friend^^
We use the same brand
...




This is my UGLY handwriting
...
...



1pm
...
Our class was finished!!!
I go to POPULAR  BOOKSTORE a while....
I saw this book
...
...
...
...
I wish to buy it,
BUT
I have no money to buy it!!!
TOO SAD
...
...

After that took but went back to PASAR,Seri Kembangan~
I felt a sleep in the bus
...
LUCKILY
...
...
I dint miss my stop to get down^^


Today
...
I arrived my college on time!!!
GOOD~
Cause won't miss any nice story!!!
haha~

I saw my IATA class friend^^
Which is JOYCE,she come to pay for the graduation party fees^^
YO
...
Girl
...
...
I miss you so!!!!

The first feel and thing that I do while I saw her,
is exciting!!!!
and run out the class with my best friend "Nichole"
...
I give a big hug to JOYCE!!
haha
...
...
that really was my first time
^^


We chart a lots!!!
Same as last time that we stay together^^
Then we pay for the fee...

YUPPII
...
...
...
We all can sit together with each other!!!
I'm so happy with that^^

10am already!!!
Our class was started...
Is the time to say
...
GOODBYE
...
...
...

During the class I show my draw that I done it yesterday night
...
HERE it is
...
...
...


WHICH is CUTE ya???^^


ORIGINALLY,
have to celebrate birthday of our lecturer Mr.PAO^^
...
...
BUT
...
...
I and Nichole miss it at the last~
Because
...
...
her mother was reached
and
I have to go to the POPULAR BOOKSTORE searching some books
haiz~

Sorry that we miss the celebration!

Oh yah..
Thanks for my mom buy this 2 books for me...
it's really useful for me to searching some information^^


No comments:

Post a Comment