Thursday 25 March 2010

ღ DOMINO ღ ------------>>20-3-2010


Domino~
Domino~


I wish to eat Domino Pizza after my FINAL!
BUT
...
I was DISAPPOINTED to that!!!
[I know it's will be funny,cz disappointed bcz of that]


Until 20-3-2010!!
I was happy like hell!!
B'cause
...
my DARLING said I can call to DOMINO there take order!!!

!!!Yahoo!!!

I start to view their web-page,
looking at their promotion set meal...

YUMMY
...
I wish to order all their meals,
BUT
...
I know it CAN'T be!!

SO
I order "Incredible Meal 2"
Which is
...
2 Regular Pizzas
1 BBQ ChickStix
1 BreadStix
1 TwistyBread

After 30mins,

the delivery from DOMINO STUFF was reached!!!
HooHoo
...
Really come on time,NOT same as the PIZZA HUT,
always have to wait for a long time!


Pay the money to the cute stuff^^
It's cost RM50..
[Brother of my DARLING pay RM25,and my DARLING pay RM25]


BOOM~!
Here is our dinner,-->Incredible Meal 2<--!!!!

Here is the -->voucher<-- that I get from DOMINO^^


-->TwistyBread<--




-->BreadStix<--

my DARLING was so cute,cause he cut the breadstix,
he thought that was not cut yet^^


-->BBQ ChickStix<--

-->Chicken Pepperoni + BBQ Chicken<--

Thanks A lots, DARLING!
You always dote on me!

DARLING
~Happy that I had you in my life~

♥I LOVE YOU♥
♥muck♥

No comments:

Post a Comment