Monday 28 June 2010

ღ NewAY ღ


22/6/2010

NEWAY
NEWAY
NEWAY
!!!!

Going to Sing-K!!!!!
WuHoo~^^
I really can't wait for it.

I am the one who make the reservation to them.
I was booked it at 8:30pm,but all of us was reach there around 9:00pm.

Because all of us was too busy,and have to do a lots of thing^^
First,my darling and I was prepared the Birthday Cake~
Other was going to fetch people^^

After I done our part,we went to take our room^^
The room not so big for our 6persons.
A bit small for us^^

My darling and I was hungary like hell~
What we have to do???
Just eating la~

But the buffet not really tasty...
And not really much can choose ^^

Finally,all was here^^
Happy to meet them all~

Let's the party time start!!!!!!!!!

12:00am something,the surprise are coming^^
The stuff suddenly bring the cake come in~
They was get surprise [I guess so]^^


But the Birthday song was too long~
Repeat and repeat and repeat....
zzzZZZzzzZZZ

Happy birthday to our sweetie girl^^



Birthday Girl and her BoyFriend^^
What a sweet couple^^



My sweetie sis and I^^
Happy Birthday to you ya,my sweetie^^



My darling and I^^
I Love you deeply~MucK



We went to home around 1:00am^^

No comments:

Post a Comment