Friday 18 June 2010

Need Help!!!!!!

Left 4 days!!!!

To all of my dearest reader,
I was attented a contest which is for loving couple.
But too bad that I was drop behind......

I attent this contest jz because of my 7th Anniversary.
For me,in the past 7years was not so easy to walk pass.
It is full of memorise and meaning for me and my darling.
And we never celebrate our anniversary in the special way.

Somemore,our photo just a little.
I wish to have a special way to celerate our special days.
Can you guys do it for me?

It is so easy to support me.
If you have an account in FACEBOOK,that will be a goodnews fr u and me^^

1st,you must join their group.
Click here

2nd,vote for me by click you LIKE the photo.
Click here to my photo

That's all~Easy right??
Just a easy way to support my darling and I.
I won't be waste you much time^^

If can,just help me to campaign for votes from your friends.
This contest was so important for us.

Thanks^^

No comments:

Post a Comment