Thursday 22 April 2010

ღ sorry ღ

...Sorry again...
I have been a long long time never update my blog!


A lots of worst things happened on me,recently!
Maybe in my own world I will be the most pity person.

But when I look at the newspaper,I just realise that I not that much pity.
Because someone at somewhere on the world is pity than me.
I must feel that I'm lucky cause I still have my families,my hubby and all my truth friends.

A lots of visitation of Providence happened around the world now a days.
We must be treasure that it dint happened in Malaysia...
We should try our best to help them...

You can do a donate to those disaster area.
Just try you best to help them...
A little given by everyone,someday can make it become a lots!!

Don't be selfish my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment