Tuesday 6 July 2010

♥ A Whole New Month ♥

~Wow~
Day pass day
The time was run so fast
Really not wait for people

What I had done between June??
I guess....
Ntg special 1~
Just a normal day with me.

Now was 1:04am,
I suppose to sleep to make sure my face become better.
Dont let myself become a PANDA!!!!!!!

But who knows..
I'm still blog-ing~?!
Less...

I was running a online shop,
which is selling contact lens and mask.
Somemore,
I do have sell MUST UP CANDY & CREAM which is frm TAIWAN.
Click here to take a look

Here is MASK~
If you need to get some stock with a lower prices~
If you need to get a wholesales prices for your own business~

You can contact with me~[beautyshop99@live.com]
Here is our album for MASK

Contact lens we do have selling also.
We have more than 2 different brand for you to choose^^
- GEO
- Wonder super nudy
- Japan barbie eye super nudy
- I-fairy
- MAX
- Adult Series
- Dueba
[need photos and prices plz contact with me : beautyshop99@live.com]
Click here to Our blog

By the way~
continue to my daily things.
I did spent a good time with my darling,my babe,and photographers.
Thanks for those photographers give me a chance to be a model~
^^

My darling really did a lots of thing on me!!!
I really touch-ing!!!
Feel that I really deep in love with my darling already!!!!!

But...
I miss my classmates~
I miss Charmen
I miss Joyce
I miss Nichole
I miss Charry
I miss Francis
I miss Zennix
I miss Evienne
I miss Steve
I miss Nikole
I miss Esther
I miss all of them!!!!!!!

Been a long long time dint meet with them!!!
I miss you guys!!!

27DAYS....
27DAYS...
Still have 27days...
Our anniversary!!!

But I still haven prepared FINISHED!!!
I need picture!!!!
I need time!!!!

O M G!!!!!!
Already 1:20am!!!!
I better go to take a rest.


Good Night~^^

1 comment:

  1. i miss u too my sweet babe..hope we can meet soon and gambatte to ur exam ya..fighting fighting^^

    ReplyDelete