Tuesday 27 July 2010

ღ The latest of photo shooting ღ

Still remember the last 2 post what I wrote about????
I was attend a photo shoot that day.

Really FUN photo shooting section~
I was enjoyed with it^^

I guess is last 2 weeks I get my 2nd video of photo shooting^^
I love the feel of the video so so much~
That will be my good experience in my past photo shoot section~

Wish can continue to be more better in the shooting section~
I love this kind of activity so so much~
I really cant give up for shooting part~
I love to take photos...I love to make myself looks more nice in the photos...
I love to see myself in the photo...I love the myself look confident in the photos...
The only part that can make me become more confident^^

Keep fighting with it~
I think I can do that^^
Someday somehow~
I will be sucess too^^

Here is the video~
Hope you guys will be enjoy with it~


Producer : J.E.E.C STUDIO
Photographer : WINDFLOWER,Jaz,Edward

Model : Rachel,YOGI,Jaron

No comments:

Post a Comment