Friday 9 December 2011

♥ Lens Updated ♥

Hi All My lovely Follower and Blog Walker,
Been a long long long term for dint update my latest status 
( > _ < )

Cause of  lots of  my friends were keep asking me ~
> Which series of LENS are you wearing? <
> What kind of make up remover that you using? <
> What kind of make up product you using? <
> What kind of hair curl machine you using? <

So
......
I'm here to going share my opinion for the above

Just Short @ Simply

This is the ♥ Lens Updated ♥
^ ^

For this year 2011
I din't bought too much of lens

Usually, I will bought 10-14pairs in 1 year
Cause due to PHOTO SHOOTING and collage life,
have to mix and match with clothes and make up

So here we go
......
The lens that I love it so much and recommend to those pretty,
who need to have a CHARMING EYE

The Result will be
.....
This is the grey color for Super Barbies Hyprid Series

This is the brown color for Super Barbies Hyprid Series


Not bad right ?
Will you like it? Hope you all will like it ^ ^
I love SUPER BARBIES HYPRID SERIES in deep~
Make my eye become more pretty and make me so charming [>.<]

Now is the other series~
I like the diamond design, and look nicely while take a photo with flash



The Result will be
.....
This is the result for the purple lace 
[SUPER BARBIES LACE]

This is the result for the pink diamond design 
[SUPER BARBIES BLING/CRYSTAL]


The latest and the last of my lens is
......
I won it online in a quiz
So lucky and get it F.O.C



The Result will be
.....


The email mention in the pic were my new GMAIL
Selling CONTACT LENS
Short-term PreOrder and having SUPER PROMOTION NW !!
Every 3pairs will be FREE 1pairs
< Postage are not included >



So
.....
This all were my contact lens that I'm using now
If you are KITTY FANS,
Pls dont miss out for the limited HELLO KITTY LENS

If you were same as me,
Like to be charming, jz choose SUPER BARBIE HYPRID SERIES ^^



No comments:

Post a Comment