Monday 12 December 2011

♥ Movie sharing of DEC - Petaling Street Warriors ♥

Hi everyone of my dearest ^^
How are you today???

Hope will be a good day for you ~ ♥

Today 11/12/2011 I and my prince went to 
- JUSCO CHERAS SELATAN - 
for movie around 9.45pm

The movie is 
>> Petaling Street Warriors <<

The Main Cast

Mark Lee 李国煌 as Shi Duyao 史都耀

Yeo Yann Yann 杨雁雁 as Zhung Lichun 钟离春

Namewee 黄明志 as Liu Kun 刘坤

Chris Tong 童冰玉 as Xiaoju 小菊

Frederick Lee 李洺中 as Ma Fuyi 马福仪

Sunny Pang 冯推守 as Wilson Ng 吴卫生



Synopsis: Set in Petaling Street in 1908, it tells of a hokkien mee seller (Mark Lee) who finds himself entangled in deadly battles with skilled fighters. Little did he know that he is in possession of a lost treasure map linked to the Qing Dynasty and must refrain himself from consummating his marriage to master the "Virgin Kung Fu" skills to overcome his opponents.

Rates : 
[ Full rate were 5★ ]

Actually the story were FUNNY, 
I really can laugh until the end......
Even now I still feel like want to laugh again ><

This movie , you all should be watch it and dont miss out ~
Watch at home it's not the same feeling with watch in cinema ^.^



A little complainSS:-
 When I get into the cinema, I saw my friend were go to the upper second row for their seat,
But my seat are same row with them, how come my seat got a couple sit on it?? So, I and my prince double confirm with our ticket and SEAT NUMBER.

Finally, we sure that they are SEAT WRONG!!!!
So, I asking them..."Excuse me, 请问你们是不是做错位子了?"
After that, the RUDE MAN dint answer me anything and show me a sucks face!!!!
He just took out his ticker and show to me with ARROGANT attitude,
his means like I'm the problem people.....

In the end, his ticket show with ROW M, but he is sitting on ROW N !!!!
I tell him..."uncle, 你的是M不是N,你现在坐的是N"
Then that RUDE guy even "SORRY" also dint said to us,
Just said "HAR?坐错位子啊?"

What the.... attitude is RUDE!!!! Somemore LCLY!!!! 
Already old, still don't know what is the ATTITUDE??
Or you are ILLITERACY?? N / M also don't know???
==

No comments:

Post a Comment