Tuesday 3 January 2012

☆ PoTaTo SaLad ☆



Potato Salad~

First time cook it,
but taste nice also!
I done it with 2 different favourite,

1. Potato Salad
2. Potato KFC[haha...because I forget the correct name,so i call it POTATO KFC]


First in the Potato Salad not only potato,
also have some vegetables inside,
for example is:

CARROT

How to make like this??


It's so easy,
you just squash it after you boiled the carrot!


Cucumber

How to do it?


After you cut all in a pieces,put in an ice water for few minutes.
It can make the cucumber become more crispy.



Mashed potatoes


How to make it??


It is same making way with carrots!
But u have to mix some Mayornise into it~


If you want to make the Potato KFC,
you have to prepare a sauces by yourself.
For me I prepared a black paper sauces to make it!

For Potato Salad,
you just need to put in the carrot's mashed,some cucumber and mashed potatoes,
after that u just mix it!
Then it is done!!!
Below there is my works^^


For Potato KFC,
you only have to put some sauces up to the mashed potatoes!
Easy way to make it by yourselves^^
Below there is my works^^


How was your feel after read this post??
For me i prefer POTATO SALAD,
But for my family,
they prefer POTATO KFC^^
How about you??
If you really try to make it,
must share with me oh^^

No comments:

Post a Comment